O GAUGE CLASS 03

I would endorse Brian's comment about the DJH one. I bought mine RTR from them and it's a cracking runner. I had to shorten the guard irons as they shorted on uneven track and I added a match truck as something different, but I also added pickups to it: I'm really pleased with it. Rod

Peco make concrete sleeper bases, IL-715, that you have to slot into code 143 rail.

I have just uploaded a few pictures onto my Flickr site of my DJH 03 being built DJH 03 The kit retails at £350 these days.

Hi Brian

and thank you again for all your help, as you can guess i am very new to 7mm, well so new i`ve only got a length of c&l flexi track and a wagon kit on order!!

One day i may be half as good as you, wow your locos are a work of art.....

Regards

Craig

Hi Craig,

I can only agree with what has been said already. The DJH kit is quite a nice simple build and produces a nicely detailed and weighty loco.

As it is mainly of cast construction there is not the usual amount of brass bending and shaping to do, where there is brass etch the tab and slot

method is mainly used and this goes together very easily.

I built my model of 03189 late last year, sadly it was started during the RMweb 'down time' and so it is not too well documented, it can be found here...

http://www.rmweb.co....esel-workbench/

Hope this is of some help and don't forget that whatever you decide to build post your pictures and questions here, there are many people who are only too happy to help.

Cheers

Andy

Archived