Mark Hughes Models

Ragtag

Hi all,

just wanted to recommend the service I've received from Mark Hughes Models. From an initial enquiry where he was happy to send me hi-res versions of catalogue images so I could choose the appropriate products, right through to delivery, dealing with Mark has been a pleasure. I ordered a total of 180 various whitemetal bus seats from him (for my Hornby pacers/DUKW), along with an air-con unit for a coach and some brass wing mirrors. The entire order cost £22.00 posted - even ignoring the postage and other parts that averages about 12p per seat. The pieces are good-quality castings with little visible flash etc. - in my opinion superior to other alternative bus seats I've seen on the market (e.g. Paragon). I sent the cheque around lunchtime on the 18th, received my items in the post this morning - just 2 days later. I usually avoid purely mail-order services for the sake of time and convenience, but I would gladly recommend Mark Hughes Models to any RMwebber - his website can be found on here on themodelbus.com.

No connection etc., just a very satisfied customer.

Stu

Archived