Cleveland Model Railway Club Open Day 17th September

scottiedog

Cleveland Model Railway Club are holding their 5th Annual Open Day on Saturday the 17th September, the first in their new, larger, club room, at Unit 2, The Beehive Centre, Skelton Industrial Estate, Skelton in Cleveland, Saltburn by the Sea, Cleveland TS12 2LQ. The club room will be open from 10.00am until 4.00pm. Day membership is Adults £1.00 and 50p for Children and Senior Citizens. On display will be the following layouts - Guisborough, Jowett Junction, and Durston Junction. There are also several ongoing projects to see along with various modelling demonstrations. There will be a sale of members surplus stock. Refreshments will be available, There is easy wheelchair access. For further information visit the Club's website - www.ClevelandMRC.org.uk.

Just a reminder that Cleveland Model Railway Club are holding their Open Day this forthcoming Saturday the 17th of September. I have been "roped in" to do a bit of demonstrating. I have not yet decided what to do. It is a toss up between making a start on building an NER or LNER 4mm/1ft scale etched brass coach kit or a Chivers plastic LNER Dia 120 Van. hmmm! Probably will do the latter as it is more likely that I will get it built in the day!

Archived