DelticBlade

I went ont the Saturday and had a couple of fantastic blasts behind No.2..... :locomotive:

My last preserved deltic for haulage too as a bonus, (I only saw one - Meld - in BR ownership and never got a mainline run.....One day!)

Can't make the Wensleydale gig but would have loved to have been there.

No.2 is looking and sounding awesome!

post-6920-0-34275300-1316465402_thumb.jpg

post-6920-0-07729600-1316465585_thumb.jpg

post-6920-0-33124300-1316465651_thumb.jpg

A good day out for all then Sean and Brian. Glad it was enjoyable. Great close ups there Sean... and fantastic shot Brian, which I'm guessing will be on your flickr account.

Roll on Oct at the ELR for me

What date is the ELR Gala Jon.

I'm pretty busy, but if it falls on the right weekend, I may be passing and could persuade Mrs Penguin to drop in.....

What date is the ELR Gala Jon.

I'm pretty busy, but if it falls on the right weekend, I may be passing and could persuade Mrs Penguin to drop in.....

Sean, it's 13-15th Oct. There are details on the ELR site now. There's late night running on Saturday but I haven't seen much else published yet. Needless to say I'll be there for two or three days (depending on whether I outstay my welcome with mr and "mrs" Deltic 21). Should be a good'un... hope the weather holds!

Sean, it's 13-15th Oct. There are details on the ELR site now. There's late night running on Saturday but I haven't seen much else published yet. Needless to say I'll be there for two or three days (depending on whether I outstay my welcome with mr and "mrs" Deltic 21). Should be a good'un... hope the weather holds!

Thanks Jon.

Looks like I'll be busy that weekend though! :(

May still try and wangle out of my chores .....

Archived