WIN Family Tickets to Hinckley Christmas 2011 Show - 10th December

ukmodelshops

WIN Family Tickets to Hinckley Christmas 2011 Show

Here you go Folks, blatant plug I know but this is another Exhibition Ticket Competition from The UK Model Shops Directory.

This time in conjunction with Hinckley Toy Fairs, here is your chance to win a free family ticket to the Hinckley 2011 Exhibition on Sat 10th December 2011 at Ashby Road Sports Club, Hangmans Lane, Hinckley, Leicestershire.

The competition runs from TODAY 12th November 2011 to midnight on the 3rd December 2011.

There are three Family Tickets to be won each admitting up to 2 Adults and 2 Children to the show.

The competition is live NOW and entry is available via the UKMS Homepage here - http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/

So good luck everyone.

Winners will be notified as soon as we can after closure of the competition, usually by the Wednesday.

--

Best Regards,

Adrian Hall

----------------------------------

THE UK Model Shops Directory

BINGLING: 'Model Exhibitions'

FIRST in 12 Million

• 2 weeks later...

Last few days remaining folks.

Model Railway day out with a twist!! Plenty of Layouts, Trade Stalls & All Things Railway.

A Great Family Day Out.

So come on, support this local show right in the centre of the Midlands.

Best regards,

Adrian.

WIN Family Tickets to Hinckley Christmas 2011 Show

Here you go Folks, blatant plug I know but this is another Exhibition Ticket Competition from The UK Model Shops Directory.

This time in conjunction with Hinckley Toy Fairs, here is your chance to win a free family ticket to the Hinckley 2011 Exhibition on Sat 10th December 2011 at Ashby Road Sports Club, Hangmans Lane, Hinckley, Leicestershire.

The competition runs from TODAY 12th November 2011 to midnight on the 3rd December 2011.

There are three Family Tickets to be won each admitting up to 2 Adults and 2 Children to the show.

The competition is live NOW and entry is available via the UKMS Homepage here - http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/

So good luck everyone.

Winners will be notified as soon as we can after closure of the competition, usually by the Wednesday.

--

Best Regards,

Adrian Hall

THE UK Model Shops Directory

BINGLING: 'Model Exhibitions'

FIRST in 12 Million

The LARGEST Online resource for

British Model Railway enthusiasts.

http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

When I turned into the car park, I realised I had been to this show last year. It's a pleasant little show, tucked away in the function room of a social club, with a nice family-friendly set of layouts and other attractions.

I didn't take any photos, the layouts that would have interested me that way I'd seen before, but I did have a decent hour or so there, caught up on various bits of railway gossip, and was glad to have attended.

Archived