Falkirk Model Railway Show 2011

G-Mac

Guest 40-something

Managed to get up to this show today for a couple of hours around about lunch time, seemed to be very well attended from what I could see. Both main halls getting a spread of the visitors.

I always enjoy this local show and there was plenty to enjoy here today.

Favourite for me was Annan Road, every layout I've ever seen from EKMRC is always top drawer and this is no exception. Had seen it before but can't tire of modelling and atmosphere like that.

Thanks for the kind comments on Annan Road, we thoroughly enjoyed the show!

Hi,

Having just spent a brilliant weekend at the Falkirk show with Kinlochewe I can now take a well earned rest! I would like to thank the Falkirk committee and members for their excellent support. It was nice to get the comments from the public and my fellow modellers. Receiving a trophy as well was totally unexpected- my thanks! The layout performed superbly! but not without the assistance of Jim Reid and Raymond Patterson ( sorry Raymond if that's one 'T'! They were trained up in 10 mins flat and responded brilliantly! Thanks!

I will post some pics in due course on my thread!

Bill.

Hi all,

Congratulations to Joe and his members of FMRC for a really good weekend . The boys from EKMRC running Annan Road were suberb once again ( incl. Spencer ) with a well deserved couple of trophies , also Willie Wood done well with his new layout. Falkirks new layout Grangemouth was busy with very good comments . Thanks to the members of Bonnybridge Club who attended , running Park Road and Dougie who assisted Craig with the 'G' gauge ,

George BMRC

Archived