Cobalt Point Motors supplier

Guest Moria

Greetings all.

Can anyone direct me to a supplier of these by mail order please.

I have sent 3 emails to DCC Concepts in Australia with no response apart from the send receipts, and I can't buy from Bromsgrove as they don't ship to Canada.

Has anyone else got a recommended supplier who stocks these and ships to Canada as I do like them a lot. I am looking for a 12 pack at this stage, possibly 2.

Regards

Graham

Hi, I get Cobalts from here http://www.modelmarket.co.uk/

We have been purchasing Lenz & Cobalts for a while now from Modelmarket & owner Andy Rhodes is very helpful. Prices are some of cheapest in the UK. If you get in touch with him tell him Ian from Scarborough told you to contact him its bound to put the cost right up!!!

Cheers

silverlink

Hi

I spoke to Richard today and I can answer your question on why he has not replied.

DCC Concepts gets on average 250-300 genuine emails a day. For some unknown reason their has being a delay of up to 6 days for DCC Concepts actually getting his emails from his service provider. He has a techie coming in Monday to sort it all out plus his web site is going to be completely updated. While it was good a couple of years ago it is very hard to update it. Their are so many products manufactured by DCC Concepts now which are not actually listed on his site. This is now currently being addressed.

Richard has also put on more staff to cope with the extra work.

Now I hope I do not disappoint you with the next part. DCC Concepts will very shortly release their "DCC ready to go" Cobalts.

Simply explained straight into the DCC bus. They consume no power when not in use and very minimal when in use. Can also be used on DC with 12v regulated power. Again a fantastic product even acks like a loco decoder when programming and so user friendly but dont take my word for it I will leave that to the DCC experts on here when they get their hands on it.

Sometimes things just go wrong, and a phone call can save a lot of wondering (yes I know you live in Canada) their is also Skype.

Very Interesting days ahead.

Martin

Hi

I spoke to Richard today and I can answer your question on why he has not replied.

DCC Concepts gets on average 250-300 genuine emails a day. For some unknown reason their has being a delay of up to 6 days for DCC Concepts actually getting his emails from his service provider. He has a techie coming in Monday to sort it all out plus his web site is going to be completely updated. While it was good a couple of years ago it is very hard to update it. Their are so many products manufactured by DCC Concepts now which are not actually listed on his site. This is now currently being addressed.

Richard has also put on more staff to cope with the extra work.

Now I hope I do not disappoint you with the next part. DCC Concepts will very shortly release their "DCC ready to go" Cobalts.

Simply explained straight into the DCC bus. They consume no power when not in use and very minimal when in use. Can also be used on DC with 12v regulated power. Again a fantastic product even acks like a loco decoder when programming and so user friendly but dont take my word for it I will leave that to the DCC experts on here when they get their hands on it.

Sometimes things just go wrong, and a phone call can save a lot of wondering (yes I know you live in Canada) their is also Skype.

Very Interesting days ahead.

Martin

DC Kits in Leeds stock them and visit loads of shows, ring Charlie on 01132 563415 Card Accepted at good prices. (8am-1pm & 6pm-8pm)

Archived