Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Train Simulator 3/Railworks 2012 SI Group?

Boris

In a moment of idle musing, I noticed that there are a number of regular comments posted on here about people who obviously use Railworks/Rail Simulator 3 on a regular basis. Is there enough interest for use to set up our own special interest discussion forum I wonder?

Any takers?

Running with novice controls or expert?

I must just have the novice controls on? I took a 47 to Northalerton or somewhere like that. Throttle, brake and reverser. Brakes off, reverser to forward and engage hyperdrive. Apart from adjusting the speed occassionaly for speed limits that was me for the next 20 minutes. Is that basic or expert and if basic, how on earth do I turn the expert controls on? This game needs to gert a whole lot more entertaining if I am not to bin it and buy Starwars: The Old Republic (which would mean divorce)...

You can also enable a manual stoker which is even more tricky.

Sounds like an assistant in an 'adult' film studio? LOL

I was afraid it was the expert controls.

I will give it another go but I tend to like a bit more flash, bang, and whizz in my games. :D

D.

Sounds like an assistant in an 'adult' film studio? LOL

I was afraid it was the expert controls.

I will give it another go but I tend to like a bit more flash, bang, and whizz in my games. :D

D.

Aye, at the end of the day it'd be a boring place if we all liked the same thing!

Archived