Modeltrains4U

smg201

I would like to report just how brilliant I have come to find the level of service and very competitives prices of Modeltrains4u.

I stumbled on them last year, having googled for the best price Hornby Network Rail Class 31 and was lead to them. Not only are they the cheapest, they also offer free postage!!

I returned to them recently to order my Hornby 2012 items, once you take in the saving on next day postage (In my experience free 1st Class Recorded) every item they have beats the big boxshifting resalers.

Mk2 coaches - £20.62

Mk3 coaches - £20.62

Network Rail 73 - £50

Class 67 - £97.50 (Yes Yes £1.50 more than eHattons cheapest price, yet with free postage still cheaper than eHattons)

etc

I am amazed a small retailer from York can have better prices than eHattons or Rails. I cannot recommend Modeltrains4u enough for all your Hornby 2012 items

http://www.modeltrains4u.co.uk/

I have recently used these for a set of 4 sprung class 56 buffers, £2.50 inc p&p arrived within a couple of days. Not used them for anything else (yet) but on the service received on my initial purchase would be inclined to use them again over other established retailers.

Archived