Dapol 9F purchasee needs help

Dr Al

Hi,

I've got a request from a non-RMweb member who is having real difficulty with a 9F - he needs the baseplate conversion kit to stop the front bogie derailing, but cannot get any response from Dapol.

Dapoldave - can you please let me know if these baseplate conversions are still available, and an email address I can pass to the chap so he can contact you direct??

Thanks,

Alan

Hi Alan,

Yes the conversion kit is still available.

Not sure why he's having problems getting us to reply as these requests come either to me or to Kevin and we like to send them out right away.

Please ask him to send a padded stamped addressed envelope to Dapol with a short overnight letter ( address into me) and I'll turn it round quickly for him.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

I realise that I didn't quite think about this - I passed on your message which was received with appreciation, but because the chap is across the pond he doesn't easily have the ability to send you an SAE with british stamps!

Therefore I presume you'd be happy for me to send you an SAE instead and I'll forward the part onto him? If so, do I just address to Dave Jones at the address on your website?

Thanks,

Alan

Archived