Ten Commandments brass kit L181 - picture request

Hi guys,

Has anybody built the etched brass kit of the above item as I have been given one to try and build.

The instructions don't seem to be too helpful. If anybody has built one would they be able to snap some pictures of it from a few angles so that I can get an idea of it, so that I can see how to fit it together.

Also this is the first etched brass kit that I am having a bash at so any help would be well received.

I might even take some photos of how it goes and have a bash at a blog as well.

Thanks in advance

Alistair

• RMweb Gold

Hi Alistair,

Will try and get photos at Modelrail this weekend then post to show.

Thanks

Phil H

Hi guys,

Has anybody built the etched brass kit of the above item as I have been given one to try and build.

The instructions don't seem to be too helpful. If anybody has built one would they be able to snap some pictures of it from a few angles so that I can get an idea of it, so that I can see how to fit it together.

Also this is the first etched brass kit that I am having a bash at so any help would be well received.

I might even take some photos of how it goes and have a bash at a blog as well.

Thanks in advance

Alistair

A few images shown here Looks simple enough ... though requiring a deft hand and no flooding with solder.

Also try contacting Leon as I think it is a TC one he did on South Wales Freight.

Personally I think the PH designs one looks better .. and more solid, but too late if you have the TC one. I would also be tempted to use superglue to build this sort of "scenic item" as much as I love soldering there are some things that just do not warrant the effort.

[Ed.] Bleeding IPB editor is playing up again

Archived