Airey Spaces

Harry58047

Hi everyone,

I now have the permission from Andy to post this now,

I kindly ask all to please have a look at the 'Airey Spaces' facebook page and see Airey Spaces coming together, please like it if your interested to see it all coming together, also the website will be published soon aswell, heres the link to Airey Spaces

Once again I thank Andy for his approval and I hope you enjoy watching Airey Spaces coming together :)

Regards,

Harry

They do look nice, now if they were for a Mk1 or Gresly!

Your in luck as I made the prototype for it yesterday and now trying to perfect the cover at the top for the mk1 and it didn't seem too bad :) I shall post a pic for it tonight if you have a look ;)

Hi there,

This is where I have solved the problem, you put one on each end of the carriage so when the two meet the will be pressed up together, this idea is so when for example the coaches go from a left hand bend, straight to a right hand they rub against each other to lower the risks to derailing :), I shall try and post a video this week if I can :)

Hi Theakerr,

They should do but me and a friend are putting the mk1's to there test, a valuable question to you and others, would it bother you if there was a very stall gap between the carriages? If your only using them on a main line then ignore that but if your having them snake through point then it will need a gap so it doesn't lock together, we have given the lima mk1s approval and are trialling the gresley coaches so if your interested then I shall put some pics on the fb page soon ;)

CONFIRMED! - gresley teaks & lima mk1 are a success! The mk1s have a custom striker so it will go through those awkward points, so the production line for those will start soon, anyone interested please do leave a comment :) Best Regards,

Archived