ADVANCE NOTICE-Porthmadog Exhibition 5/6th May

MartinWales

After a gap in 2011 the Porthmadog Show will be held on May Day Bank Holiday Weekend 5/6th May at the Ganolfan, accross the Brittannia Bridge from the Ffestiniog Railway.

The format which is slightly modified from previous years is largely Narrow Gauge with a 'Best Of The Rest' section comprising selected quality layouts in 4mm 7mm and S scale Standard Gauge.

At present the layout line up is being finalized so as soon as they are confirmed 100% they will be posted online.

• 1 month later...

Layouts attending

Cwm Hir-David Mills

Capel Blaenau-John Peckin

The Adit-Steve Bell

High Peaks Railroad-G Scale Society

Garn-Chris Fond

Cressington Light Railway-Peter Leadley

Moorton Bottom Yard-Paul Windle

Kirtley Works-Chris Morris

Llanfair-John Coulter

Nantcledre-Alf Fantham

Lon Gof-Paul Towers

Tan Y Bwlch-Angus Watkins

Trade

Amberley Services

Buffer Books

EDM Models

Mercian Models

Trainlines

S/H Stand

See you there!

Getting the layout, 'Cressington Light Railway' ready for the looooong trip to North Wales. Will also be bringing 'Lon Gof' Paul Towers layout, on its way home from the York Show. Must make sure that I do put it in thecar!!!!! :O

Peter

• RMweb Gold
Apologies to Paul-I had a phone call come across that posting! Tea Runs anticipated! :sungum:

I was only jesting with my outrage - tea will be most acceptable as I will be on my own for most of the weekend. Management might pop in at some stage but she has a list of things she is planning to do.

A slightly ridiculous and swift departure is required on Sunday night, but only as far as the other end of the cob for my drivers medical at 18:15 so I can book on at 06:45 to drive Blanche to Blaenau on a freight working. The Doc is staying to do me last thing before he drives back to Bradford so I'd better not delay him. What happens if I fail the medical no one seems to have thought about.

See you at the weekend

Archived