quad arts again

Kallaroonian

Can anyone advise who stocks Kirk kits 4mm quad arts? I want to order a couple of kits for shipping to Australia.

I've tried Cooper Craft directly but it's really hard work getting an email replied to and their website doesn't deduct VAT. I've also had an excellent dialogue with H&A models but found out at the last hurdle that they don't/won't/can't deduct VAT either. I suppose it's not a lot of cash; I just don't see why I should pay the 20% VAT when I don't have to.

Does anyone else stock these kits?

thks

Can anyone advise who stocks Kirk kits 4mm quad arts? I want to order a couple of kits for shipping to Australia.

I've tried Cooper Craft directly but it's really hard work getting an email replied to and their website doesn't deduct VAT. I've also had an excellent dialogue with H&A models but found out at the last hurdle that they don't/won't/can't deduct VAT either. I suppose it's not a lot of cash; I just don't see why I should pay the 20% VAT when I don't have to.

Does anyone else stock these kits?

thks

http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/shops/140-The_Engine_Shed

Last time I was in the Engine Shed at Leytonstone there were some there.

• RMweb Gold

I don't know about their situation, but like myself they may not be charging vat in the first place as its only voluntary till you reach the threshold which i think is something like £64,000 last time i looked?

found out at the last hurdle that they don't/won't/can't deduct VAT either. I suppose it's not a lot of cash; I just don't see why I should pay the 20% VAT when I don't have to.

That may well be the case. It is the case unfortunately that the price does not appear to reflect a lower VAT exclusive figure. Although lower than what might be a valid argument because it's possible that all the prices I have seen for these kits exclude VAT

rgds

Archived