Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Rheneas Modern N gauge Layout

Rheneas

after looking at some of my holiday videos passing reading i think 3rd rail maybe installed to allow class 73's and 450's from Gloucester to Reading, Brighton and Weymouth to add some competition for First Great Western

• 2 weeks later...

Painting the plaster a muddy colour first helps cut the cost of scatter as it leaves thin areas less obvious. Wish there was stuff like that in my local charity shops!

i just went in to donate some clothes and a toy helicopter when i saw the locos theres usually some 00 gauge in second hand shops but its hard to find n gauge

hi on this layout the back of the station faces the front of the layout there is a large open space does any of you guys and girls have some ideas how i could use it? one of my thoughts was to extend the station so there are more platforms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived