Heljan Claas 14

Sludger

Yes, it's mine, although they have not stumped up the promised re-imbursement. Something about no interest so no money :nono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqsTylXPoY

I've done a few for Waggy of this parish and will blow to your decoder for a tenner plus postage ;)

Interesting Redgate. Are you saying that Olivias are using YOUR work and haven't paid you?!

• RMweb Gold

Well, not quite, strictly speaking.

I "sold" the source files and project to Olivias in exchange for two Loksound decoders of my choice. They would develop my project into their own as they thought improvements could be made. As they have had no interest (so they claim) they have not moved forward with the project and so have not sent me the decoders.

Not a satisfactory situation, but there you go.

• RMweb Gold

I think waggy used a loksound 3.5 and it's standard speaker. He removed a lot of chassis and the pcb etc to fit it all in. I used a Micro 3.5 and speaker in the cab for my demo unit - it was very weedy though and I had to raise the cab unit to let the sound out at shows!

These days if I were starting again I'd go the zimo route with an MX648 and sugar cube speaker, but that's more money to get set -up with Zimo kit that I havn't got :(

Archived