Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

"O Scale Trains" Magazine of Exton, PA.

A couple or few weeks ago I received an Email from Joe Giannovario, Editor in Chief and Publisher of "O Scale Trains" Magazine and cohort of Mike Cougill, Managing Editor.

I regret to say that I filed Joe's email under "Action!" and promptly forgot about it! Joe is looking for budding authors or even well printed ones to submit articles to the magazine. In case you are unfamiliar with it "O Scale Trains" covers finescale 2 rail O gauge and P48.

If you are interested and can submit something legible and informative please drop Joe a line: jag@oscalemag.com

Cheers, Pete.

• 1 month later...

Every magazine lives or dies by the quality and amount of article submissions and, I encourage folks to consider doing an article for the magazine. As Pete said it covers 2-rail only and finescale work in P48 is always welcome. As a side note, I stepped down as Managing editor earlier this year.

Regards,

Mike

Hello, Mike! Thanks for chipping in!

Sorry I didn't realize that you had stepped down from the Magazine.

I wonder if Atlas will get the message that if you are selling railroad stuff in 1/48 it does NOT help your cause to be selling "O Gauge" (sic) automobiles at 1/43.......

Best, Pete.

Archived