Status Updates on Community Page

Had a blonde moment and mistakenly dragged my 'click' over something, and the status updates panel has disappeared from the community/home page......I quite like seeing what other members are upto......how do I get them back?

.........sorry for seeming nice but dim, but there`s nothing I can see to click to restore them. :scratchhead:

Deb's; see if you can see a small arrow roughly where Halfwit's column (;)) used to be. If you can see it, click on it.

You'll have clicked on the X to close the r/h column.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Debs,

If it's only the status panel gone missing, click 3 tiny dots here:

post-1103-0-25408800-1338233000.png

They don't actually appear until you mouse over them.

There are lots of places to click on RMweb like that. If you don't know they are there you may never find them. The only way is to move your mouse very slowly over things and watch for the mouse pointer changing.

regards,

Martin.

Thankyou very much Andy and Martin: indeed, it was the entire column that I had closed :sclerosis: ........I was clearly moving the cursor too quickly for the arrowed black-box to appear.

......normal service now (happily) resumed. :good:

Deb's; see if you can see a small arrow roughly where Halfwit's column ( ;)) used to be.

I have a column? Nobody told me! Is it like a newspaper column? Can I use it for populist knee jerk reactions to, well, everything like they do in the red tops? Do I get paid or something?

Archived