Rail Exclusive Class 47 sound project.

pauliebanger

Hi Everyone,

I have continuously maintained my independence from Zimo and their distributors, partly in order that I can post freely in this forum.

Whilst this has not changed, there has been a development which I feel I ought to declare so that there can be no misunderstanding.

I have been commissioned to produce a unique sound project for Rail Exclusive's latest limited edition offering, their RfD Class 47. There are some innovitive control options which will be a welcome change from the usual manufacturers' fair.

The sound-fitted versions will, I believe, be the first r-t-r UK diesel locos to be offered with Zimo sound decoders installed as a 'factory option'. I have created a speaker and enclosure design to optimise the Class 47 characteristics.

As this is a commercial arrangement, after this explanation, I will refrain from posting anything further on this specific topic. I will, of course, be happy to continue to offer info and advice, and answer questions on DCC sound and Zimo in general within forum rules.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message, which I have posted elsewhere too.

Kind regards,

Paul

Archived