Scalescenes Large Station Building construction

Hello all.

I'm considering doing a bit of semi-scratchbuilding for my proposed station building, and wouldn't mind using this Scalescenes kit as a starting point. One thing I could do with knowing before I splash out ??8 on a kit is if it is possible to construct the main body of the building (the front part) as a single storey building? The pictures on the website seem to indicate a seam line between the first and second storeys which may suggest that it's relatively simple. Additionally, does anybody have any reasonable close up pictures of the completed kit?

Many thanks. :)

The guy who makes these kits up is a very helpful person. Ask him a question and he is happy to help you. The beauty of these Scalescene kits is, once you've paid you can print off as many as you like. So, if you mess a bit up, you simply print it again. I don't see how you can go wrong.

There was a thread on the old forum that showed some pictures of this building, and it looked amazing.

Michael.

Many thanks guys. I shall drop an e-mail to John. That's always been the appeal of these kits to me, the fact that you have unlimited prints. For an all-thumbs chap like myself it's quite handy. ;)

Ian, those pictures are brilliant. Thanks. :)

Archived