Dapol 2012-2013 Catalogue

DapolDave

Dear Mods,

Feel free to remove this or open up the locked thread to put this in.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I sent out the press release and pictures of products and cad/cams for ALL the new items to appear in the 2012-2013 Dapol catalogue.

The embargo is until 09.00 on the 18th July when the catalogue will be released to stockists priced @ £2.50

The 09.00 Embargo includes all paper and electronic media, but after that all magazines and media are fee to do as they wish.

We will be sending out complmentary copies to all our members about 2 days prior to this date to ensure that the majority get theirs in time for the release (some will inevitably be later due to them being overseas etc).

There will not be a simultaneous release in any electronic form of the catalogue (apart from the release list), certainly for at least a month, maybe more after the catalogue is released and this also means on our website, although product announcements will show up there during the course of the day.

The catalogue will cover the period between release and December 31st 2013.

I think this is all self explanatory, and i will not be answering questions arising from it, sorry. too busy at the moment making trains.

Cheers

Dave

The content has arrived at RMweb towers and includes some very interesting surprises!

Therefore all the info will be available here on the 18th July, if any Dapol club members should receive their catalogue before that date can you please keep it under your hat. :)

Archived