Bere Lane Sidings no more ...

Alex TM

• RMweb Premium

Hi again,

Little to report from last weekend. Some of the ballasting has been retouched although there are still a couple of small areas and the pointwork to attend to. The attached photo' shows the final track layout in place, with some stock to give an idea of scale. With the exception of the 03 and 16t minerals in the loop all the other locos are 14s. There is more stock including a short weathered coal train, and a very short explosive train complete with barrier wagons. All going well I would like to add further internal user stock; mostly a mixed bak of 7-planks and some brake vans, although perhaps some other oddities too.

post-16293-0-02243500-1346083812.jpg

Again, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi folks,

In the two week since my last post nothing has been done. In part this has been due to a sight problem that will be around for an indefinite period. The result of this is that I have made the decision to abandon the current project and concentrate on my 00 locos and stock (at least I can see these and they don't strain my eyes so much!).

On the positive front, a friend who has been following this online and has seen the layout in the flesh has made an offer for it that will cover all that has been spent on it!

Once more, thanks for the encouragement and suggestions.

Regards,

Alex.

Archived