DMU Sounds

nimbamoss

Hi,

I have a Bachmann 108 "wired for sound" using a Howes sound on a Loksound 3.5 8pin decoder.

It sounds great but now I a have another 108 and a 105.

I would like to use another supplier for these 2 to give an alternative sound and as you know the 105's where renowned for their excessive sound both inside and outside the vehicle, rattles and all!

So I am asking for suggestions for which sound files to use. I plan to stay with the Loksound 3.5 for the time being as I plan to upgrade some of my other diesel loco's to V4 chips or Zimo.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Ian

Hi,

I have a Bachmann 108 "wired for sound" using a Howes sound on a Loksound 3.5 8pin decoder.

It sounds great but now I a have another 108 and a 105.

I would like to use another supplier for these 2 to give an alternative sound and as you know the 105's where renowned for their excessive sound both inside and outside the vehicle, rattles and all!

So I am asking for suggestions for which sound files to use. I plan to stay with the Loksound 3.5 for the time being as I plan to upgrade some of my other diesel loco's to V4 chips or Zimo.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Ian

Listen to some of the Legomanbiffo sounds on www.dckits-devideos.co.uk, there good!

Archived