Test track

Traders include

Kent Garden Railways

Woodpecker Books

Modellers Mate

ACE Locomotive Kits

more to be confirmed

Bill

And also forgot the opening times on 3 November - 10:30am to 5:00pm.

I will be somewhere near Beaulieu in the entrance lobby. As there is only 22 foot available, Beaulieu will be in its the garage mode, missing a couple of boards. It's presently set up and getting a quick tidy up and test. I haven't disturbed the resdent population so be warned if you are an arachnophobe. At the moment I'm replacing one of the platform lights, which reminds me that I owe £4-00 to Dave Sutton, who posted the item without asking for payment.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Just over a week to the show. Nick came over this afternoon and we tested out Beaulieu, which works perfectly electrically but I have to make a couple of track adjustments. Also a few scenery repairs including replacing the singer from Madness. Because Beaulieu is in the short form, we won't be using the usual timetable but instead running a sequence of trains.

Bill

I have finished testing the stock and touched up a few bits of scenery. I'll box it up tomorrow morning as well as find all the bit and pieces needed for an exhibition, such as the drapes and lighting pelmet. I know they are somewhere .....

Bill

It should be ok. Exhibitors park on the field, I expect that if the car parks overflows, then punters will join us. But it's only a two minute walk.

Bill

ps - I only logged in again to download Beaulieu details.

Archived