Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Value of old Models

Edge

Hello all,

I was wondering if I could tap your collected knowledge about the value of a few older models that have come into my posession. I'd liek to keep them, but overdrafts are a calling and I need the dosh.

The first is a rather beaten up battle space set: a Jinty, plane launcger wagon, helipcopter wagon and searchlight wagon. Almost all of them are missing bits. So the only thing that works is the engine. The lot is finished in Kahki Brown Plastic (tasteful :) )

The second is a Hornby-Dublo AL1 (two rail, I think) E3002 without a box. Loco is in extrernally good condition, but I'm not sure if it runs or not.

The third and final is a Hornby Dublo 'Deltic' (2 Rail) in single tone green in near mint condition, in original box and with all original paperwork. As far as I know, it has never been run. However, all of the parts seem to be in the engine, and all pickups and wheels are clean, so I see no reason why it cannot.

Obviously, I'm not expecting precise estimates, but if someone here could give me a ballpark figure, that would be most helpful and appreciated.

Apologies to the Mods if this topic is in the wrong place :)

Thanks in advance,

Edge

Yeah, I'd already taken a look on eBay, but i couldnt really find much. i just wanted to see if anyone had any nuggets of information about values on here: too much information is never a bad thing where money is concerned

Archived