User tags

Guest jim s-w

Guest jim s-w

Hi All

Just wondering if its possible or a good idea if we could set up user tags for members. These would not be visible to anyone other than those who set them up or be available to bash people over the head with but to serve as reminders for those posting in a sort of self moderation way.

For example (i am sure we have all done it) I have sometimes posted feedback for a member only to find they are not looking for feedback at all and just want to post pics of what they are doing. Months later I forget and post something else only to get a PM effectively telling me off. With member tags I could make a note (purely for myself) that that person isnt looking for any form of feedback thus saving my time providing any and saving the other person from getting upset when they have already made it clear they are not interested.

In the early days when RMweb was much smaller and less well known it was the norm that people only posted here for comment, now its much bigger thats changed and people post for all sorts of reasons.

Just a suggestion

Jim

Archived