RMweb

Where can I get a 00 gauge 323 kit or RTR model

• RMweb Gold

Checked Charlie's site and, as I suspected, it didn't happen. Can't blame Charlie for being a bit disillusioned about creating new kits. Most of what he has done has since been brought out in r-t-r by Bachmann.

But a 323 would seem like a good choice for a manufacturer now that OHLE is becoming more popular on models.

Another obvious candidate is Hastings units. Short, so good for layouts. And for a while, the preserved set got to all parts of the country (England).

And why no Transpennine? Limited range of operation but very popular with enthusiasts.

Sorry - this has become another wishlist!

Checked Charlie's site and, as I suspected, it didn't happen. Can't blame Charlie for being a bit disillusioned about creating new kits. Most of what he has done has since been brought out in r-t-r by Bachmann.

But a 323 would seem like a good choice for a manufacturer now that OHLE is becoming more popular on models.

Another obvious candidate is Hastings units. Short, so good for layouts. And for a while, the preserved set got to all parts of the country (England).

And why no Transpennine? Limited range of operation but very popular with enthusiasts.

Sorry - this has become another wishlist!

Thanks for looking, it's for the station on my northern based DRS depot that I am building, I travel on the units a fair bit and have admired them, I suppose I'll have to get letter writing as my scratch build skills or rubbish!

Archived