banner ads broken

I thought I saw this a few weeks ago, and it's definitely happening today.  The links in the various banner ads are going to different companies.

Example,  on the DCC forum area there are four banner adverts by each of the sub-forums listed.  The first is for DCC concepts, the next three for ZTC.   However, advert number two links to Keen Systems website (another advertiser).

I find the banners visually annoying and far to easy to hit when aiming for the adjacent content; that's why I noticed they were to the wrong places.  Perhaps I should use Firefox with Ad-Block Plus :-)

- Nigel

From the time they were introduced, the front page banners under News, Warners Group Content and Media all overlap the avatar and text for the latest contributor on the right hand side of the banner. (IE8 only - not a problem with Chrome.) The overlap goes away if you widen the browser window.

On the other hand, the names of topics and contributors overlap the right margin in Chrome. This is less irritating than the banner overlapping in IE8. This goes away if you widen the browser window.

Archived