Some simple card buildings

Just a few pictures of some recent little builds.

IMGP0053.JPG

IMGP0054.JPG

1mm/2mm Card, Scalescenes papers, Card tank primed with cheap auto spraypaint then washed with acrylics and finished with ground artists pastels.

IMGP0057.JPG

Small shed, 1mm card, scored and painted with water colours, actually looks better than the photo suggests...

Next one for Stubby47 :yes:

IMGP0058.JPG

IMGP0059.JPG

IMGP0060.JPG

1mm card, brickwork & tiles hand scribed then painted with watercolours, mirror from tinfoil. No sign yet as this will have to reflect where and when I actually use it.

Cheers Job.

I posted these pictures earlier from my work PC and thought the pictures were a bit un-clear, but now looking at them on my new Windows 8 laptop they look completely different, not sure how they look to others?

Hi Allan

Thanks for the comment.

The water tower is Scalescenes TX01 Red Brick texture paper, they do look good. I used Chubbers methods in getting sharp corners as I think that makes a big difference.

The Gents is hand scribed onto 1mm smooth white card, then painted using watercolours, I give it an all over coat of white with a bit of raw sienna, then after that has dried I put small blobs of Red, Raw Sienna, and Orange onto a scrap piece of card then apply using my finger tips randomly mixing the colours.

Archived