First ever efforts in Black & White

Shane,

I've just been to your Blog and was totaly stunned!!! and as for the Shakespear Building, well for once words fail me - totaly and utterly amazing - now go to bed you cheeky little bxxxxr!!!

Dad(dy)

PS: WHAT Leggo signal box?!

Hi Daddy!

Thanks Rocks, that's kind of you.  That Shakespeare Building is old tech'!  Pyruma, don't touch the stuff anymore, it's all terracotta air dry clay now, much nicer to work with and kinder on the hands!  Wish I hadn't made it actually, far too long at nearly a metre.  Sorry I didn't phone tonight, will phone tomorrow though won't be down this weekend, how about the weekend after?

Lego signal box?  I can remember it as being very symetrical, for a 5 year old, red and yellow bricked with maybe a green base.  I was very proud that you put it on Piper's Mead though to scale it was probably larger than any of your cottages!  What happened to Piper's Mead?  And have you passed on the story about Woburn Abbey, HM the Queen and the sinking porcalean ducks?!

Shane

Hi Daddy!

Thanks Rocks, that's kind of you.  That Shakespeare Building is old tech'!  Pyruma, don't touch the stuff anymore, it's all terracotta air dry clay now, much nicer to work with and kinder on the hands!  Wish I hadn't made it actually, far too long at nearly a metre.  Sorry I didn't phone tonight, will phone tomorrow though won't be down this weekend, how about the weekend after?

Lego signal box?  I can remember it as being very symetrical, for a 5 year old, red and yellow bricked with maybe a green base.  I was very proud that you put it on Piper's Mead though to scale it was probably larger than any of your cottages!  What happened to Piper's Mead?  And have you passed on the story about Woburn Abbey, HM the Queen and the sinking porcalean ducks?!

Shane

Hi Shane.

Can't use the foro as a private correspondance facility (sturp) so PM me whwn refering to anything other than your modelling brilliance!

Think you made it out of pink leggo blocks at the time and you had me worried, specially when you played up cos you couldn't go to school in your sisters uniform!

Can't remember whether or not I've already posted about Woburn and the Queens Ducks (gotta get all the arms and legs in the right order!) so I might refresh it later when my mate Iain R threatens to overtake me in the ratings!!!!!

Pipers mead got sold off in bits and scattered all over the country, 'ceptin for the baseboards that is that ended up as a chicken hut in some carpenters garden, - track an all!!

Daddykins.

• 4 months later...

Archived