If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hello

bigbadbadge

Hello to you all and a happy New Year.

I have returned to Railway Modelling after a long break, I have two layouts under construction amongst my other hobbies, Aviation modelling and 1:1 VWs. I saw a link for this forum on the excellent Britmodeller site so thought I would give it a lookie and I am glad I did.

My main layout is a small (9ft by 2ft 8) continuous run N gauge layout. This is a ficticious southern region layout and the track is down and runs quite well with some scenery (groundwork partly started), Platforms in place and goods yard and engine shed also started.

I also have a 1/32nd scale layout (my neighbour's fault, he got me into it) which is a Narrow gauge Micro layout. This is around 6ft long and 29 inches wide with a quayside and CD sector plate, track down not wired or tested yet. This one is from scrap and recycled materials and so far I have purchased track and wiring, dome old second hand Hornby engines to use the chassis etc. I don't get much time and this one is in the garage so a bit cold to work on at the mo.

Best wishes for 2010

All the best

Chris

Archived