RMweb

(Modern image) 90"s to 2000 Diesel Loco"s...

class"66"

Guest bri.s

Im planning to buy legomanbiffo inter city class 43 HST dcc sound next.

I bet that would be awesome to see and hear running round your layout .

Brian

Yer no what you mean Ian,and chips dont come cheap £££

Tell Me about it Neil and buff makes two versions of the 43 one with one chip and the other has 2. And both are different if your goin one way only the unit at the front sounds it's horn. I help charlie out at the small exurbitions in turn for coffee and cake. So I have the pleasure of the 43 but my all time best has to be the 37 4 I was talking to biff at York and he has got some more 37 sound do hopefully a new set of 37 4 will be available soon.

Tell Me about it Neil and buff makes two versions of the 43 one with one chip and the other has 2. And both are different if your goin one way only the unit at the front sounds it's horn. I help charlie out at the small exurbitions in turn for coffee and cake. So I have the pleasure of the 43 but my all time best has to be the 37 4 I was talking to biff at York and he has got some more 37 sound do hopefully a new set of 37 4 will be available soon.

Yer ive got his 37/9 sound at the mo which is realy loud!! but he did say he was going to do "Ruston" 37/9 nexted :no:  :locomotive:

• Like 1

Great scenery well done is the rail /road crane scratch built or can one purchase

a unit can you supply details please

David Wexford

Hi David,the "crane" is the old Hornby type,which you can pick up cheap at most model railway shows :no: i only payed about £12 for this.

Then added my own detail to it...

cheers neil

Like that scene Neil, Nice one.

Cheers, Bob.

Glad you like it Bob... :no:  :locomotive:

• Like 1

Guest bri.s

After few hours last night on youtube :no: ive now got an account :locomotive: and my first of Dcc sound video up on show...

I'll be looking forward having a look for it mate .

Brian