Lenz LZV100 Issues

Some help/opinions please;

The LED on the LZV100 is flashing steadily (same speed as the attached LV102 as it is receiving no command signal) and there is no track power. The LH100 displays STOP but pressing esc or St shows the last loco selected with the L flashing, but still no track power. The LH100 is plugged directly into the LZV100.

There is no short on the outputs - no track is connected.

Doing a reset (F4 25 times) has no effect other than to display AUS on the LH100.

Hooking up the PC via a Li-USB and JMRI, Panel Pro shows that track power is off. Clicking 'power on' causes the LED to flash quicker for a couple of seconds, but track power stays off, and Panel Pro still shows 'off'.

Using the utility provided with the LI_USB, this is reading back the Command Station version no. etc I am running ver. 3.6.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how to fix it, or does the LZV100 need a trip back to Lenz?

Many thanks in advance.

What has happened is that the red ST button has been pushed and this stops all the trains running but leaves track power on, digital signal going to points, signals etc so things can be put right in an emergency situation.

In V3.6 software when the red ST button is pushed AUS F0 flashes on the handset display telling the operator that if they wish they can turn off the track power, digital signal as well by pushing F key followed by the 0 key and the AUS is displayed and the track power is then off as well.

Now this is where my memory starts to fail a little, I don't have a Lenz set up any more, I seem to remember pushing the ESC key twice which reset everything back to normal.

Give it a go and let me know what happens.

By the way, unless you want to run your system using the German language, you need to reset your system to English. Then you will see OFF instead of AUS

The L you have next to the loco address is used in the German version, it should be E in the English version.

If ESC, ESC does not work try pushing the red ST button again.

Archived