Peco

ohanlonmartin

Hi. some time ago on this forum I saw a diagram of the complete list of Peco set track and points with their part numbers included on the diagram and despite my believing I had saved the item I can't now seem to find it in my favourites files.

I am modelling in oo and use almost exclusively Peco set and flexi track with their point work etc. and that diagram would be of help to me, I do have the Peco templates file but what I am after is the complete diagram showing all their stuff laid out in an oval. I think.

One item which may be of use to me is the set of curved points from 2nd to 3rd radius on the Peco system and IIRC that needed a small infill to complete the geometry.

Any help much appreciated.

Martin

If you log into:

www.peco-uk.com

you can navigate to their technical section where all the track part plans for all gauges are available to download and you can then print these off full size. An alternative is to use one of the track design packages which already include these templates. Some are free, others you have to pay for. Two I have used are:

XtrakCAD

AnyRail

Archived