Interespray - Help!

I have being trying to get hold of Interespray regarding the return of several hundred pounds worth of my models that they have had for nearly two years. I have had no contact from them since the end of October last year, and despite leaving voicemails, texts, e-mails and a good old fashioned letter I have been unable to obtain a response. This has included an alternative number that a member on here kindly provided me with by pm. If anyone here can assist or help before I take further advice it would be greatly appreciated - pm would probably be the best way.

Thanks

Dave

I don't know if this means anything but...

1) UKModelshops lists an address in Luton for them, dated 2002.

2) This Facebook profile appears to be them https://www.facebook.com/neil.interespray mentioning previous job of NHS.

3) That profile has a "friend" of Neil Fortune https://www.facebook.com/neil.fortune.1 who also mentions previous job of NHS, and lives/works in Luton.  However it may just be a coincidence.

Previous thread of someone else trying to find him http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/65895-interespray-help-required/ that mentions "Neil Fortune" as the owner.

Thanks for the responses so far guys...Neil Fortune is the person with whom I've had previous contact at the Luton address in adverts etc. The other contact was kindly provided by the OP on the 'other' thread. I'd be happy just to get my models back complete irrespective at what stage the detailing/resprays/weathering are at...at least I could then get them sorted.

Well I'm pleased to say I have finally made contact with someone connected with Interespray (not Neil Fortune) who has promised my models will be completed by the end of this month.

He did mention that he was working to complete all outstanding commissions, but that Interespray effectively have ceased trading.

Thanks to Rob who provided me with the contact name & number through this forum.

I'll post again when the models and complete and returned and ask the mods to then lock the topic.

Now awaiting with baited breathe.....

Dave

Hi Dave, I do not know if you saw my topic titled Where is Neil Interespray that I sent on the 11th June but i am in the same situation with loosing contact with Neil. Is there any chance you can supply me with the contact details so I can get my Intercity set back. Kind regards Les.

Hi Dave, I do not know if you saw my topic titled Where is Neil Interespray that I sent on the 11th June but i am in the same situation with loosing contact with Neil. Is there any chance you can supply me with the contact details so I can get my Intercity set back. Kind regards Les.

Hi Les, PM sent.

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Well I'm pleased to say I have finally made contact with someone connected with Interespray (not Neil Fortune) who has promised my models will be completed by the end of this month.

He did mention that he was working to complete all outstanding commissions, but that Interespray effectively have ceased trading.

Thanks to Rob who provided me with the contact name & number through this forum.

I'll post again when the models and complete and returned and ask the mods to then lock the topic.

Now awaiting with baited breathe.....

Dave

Hello Dave,

did you receive your item from Interespray?

A friend of mine is having problems getting hold of them etc

Hello Dave,

did you receive your item from Interespray?

A friend of mine is having problems getting hold of them etc

Hi Richard,

Nope, still awaiting the call to say my items are complete. I will be calling them again this week when time permits. Another RM Member had also made contact and I understand was told it would be the end of the year before their outstanding works were complete.

Will pm you when I've made contact this week (assuming I can) to let update and provide contact details....

Dave

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Has anyone had any luck getting their models back? I have still not had any success getting a response from Interespray,

Thanks, Phil.

Hi Phil

Yes, I eventually got my models returned. I'll send you a pm with the last email address I had having tracked one of them down through facebook.

Dave

Archived