TELFORD NARROW GAUGE SHOW JULY 14TH 2013

ngtrains.com

• RMweb Gold

TELFORD NARROW GAUGE SHOW 2013

TELFORD NARROW GAUGE SHOW 2013 takes place on Sunday July 14th at the Park Inn Hotel, Telford TF3 4NA. The show is open from 10:30 to 16:00

Entry for adults is £4, Senior Citizens £3.50   Accompanied Children are free.

The venue is located just off the M54 Junction 5 and has loads of free parking. Its about a 15 minute walk from Telford Central station

LAYOUTS THIS YEAR ARE: -

WATERFIELD ESTATE                  1/12th Scale       Jez Kirkwood

HEYWOOD AUTO MODULE          1/12th Scale       Chris MacKenzie

THE ADIT                                        16mm                Steve Bell

PORT ABLE                                    16mm                Brian Spring

FLAGG FLOURSPAR                      16mm                Brian Dominic

PENNYGILLAM MINE                      G / Gn15            John Probert

FRANKLIN                                          0n2                 Bob Harper

FIRE CREEK                                      0n30               Bob Wright

IRGENDWO                                        H0m                Dave Edwards

Tom's Wharf                                       5.5mm             Malcolm Savage

Black Cat Mine                                   Gn15               Steve Bennett

MARTINI HALT                                    009                 Stan Bennett

TRADERS ATTENDING THIS YEAR ARE: -

ACME MODELS, ANDEL MODELS, ANYTHING NARROW GAUGE, ATROPOS, AVALON, BACK 2 BAY 6, BINNIE ENGINEERING, BLACK CAT BRIDGES, BLACK DOG MINING, CAIN HOWLEY STRUCTURES, CHALK GARDEN RAIL, STEVE CURRINN BOOKS, EDM MODELS, LOCO BOXES, IP ENGINEERING, MERCIAN MODELS, MINIMUM GAUGE RAILWAYS, MODELEARTH, MODELTOWN, PORT WYNSTAY, JOHN PROBERT MODELS, PRESTIGE MODELS, JOHN SUTTON BOOKS, SWIFT 16, THE SPARESMAN, TS CASTINGS, TIMPDON ELECTRONICS, TRENARREN MODELS

SOCIETIES ATTENDING THIS YEAR ARE: -

• FAIRBOURNE RAILWAY
  • TALYLLYN RAILWAY
  • TELFORD STEAM RAILWAY
  • 7mm NARROW GAUGE ASSOCIATION

FREE BUS LINK TO/FROM THE TELFORD STEAM RAILWAY GALA AT HORSEHAY BY TELFORD BUS GROUP  (Separate admission charges apply)

Hello Paul,

You request for a I am a photographer for the Telford Show this Sunday.  May I give you an email of a lady whose email is   info@juliastanley.co.uk

She a friend and myself are about 18 miles North East of Telford near Market Drayton also in Shropshire.

She has seen my 16mm Garden Railway as well as the 7 1/4 gauge line on my plot and she has a lot of experience of seeing railways as well as plants.

May I recommend that you get in touch with her.      info@juliastanley.co.uk

Best Regards

Bill

01630 653161

I have only just joined so how do I get back on to this forum later!

• RMweb Gold

Time for a quick bump to the top: -

Telford%20NG%20Show%20Banner%202013.jpg        Is this coming Sunday.

Please don't let the promised nice weather put you off coming to the show. Instead make a day of it. Come to the show in the morning and then spend the afternoon in the Iron Bridge Gorge, the Severn Valley or just have a mooch around Shrewsbury.

Full Details of the show are shown above or on the website at http://www.ngtrains.com/telfordng.html.

Thank you to those who responded to the earlier appeal for photographers to record the event. We now have it covered but would still welcome other contributions and after show galleries

• RMweb Gold

"would it be all right if we gave you a larger van? We'll only charge for the small one", they said.

Would have been more pertinent to mention it had the turning circle of a super tanker. Loading up or the show is going to be a warm one today

Archived