The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Any news on 'Knobhead'

scots region

Hello all, a concerned subject post here. 

Knobhead AKA 'Stephan'

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/user/12040-knobhead/

I would be interested to know if there is any news on his activities and current status. I do know that it is not unheard off for posters to leave the site for a period, but this particular case has left me uneasy. I do not know him personally but I have followed his projects, his last post was in late February of this year before correspondence with him seems to have ended. If there is any news I would feel a great deal happier knowing it, I apologise if this thread is out of bounds, however I felt the need to give voice to my thoughts.

Yours

ScR.  

I had similar concerns about another member and PM'd him. Happy to say that he is OK, has been under the weather and is now away on holiday so I suggest that is another route for members to enquire about "friends" status in the first instance.

• 4 months later...

I really appreciate your concern for my wellbeing, scots region and I apologize for not discovering this thread sooner.

The past year or so, have been filled with time consuming and draining issues (nothing medical or otherwise grim) that left no energy for modelling, but I'm still here and things are slowly coming back to normal as is the necessary inspiration needed for modelling. Reading missed posts on RMweb will be a nice start. 

Regards,

Stefan

I really appreciate your concern for my wellbeing, scots region and I apologize for not discovering this thread sooner.

The past year or so, have been filled with time consuming and draining issues (nothing medical or otherwise grim) that left no energy for modelling, but I'm still here and things are slowly coming back to normal as is the necessary inspiration needed for modelling. Reading missed posts on RMweb will be a nice start. 

Regards,

Stefan

It is most fantastic to hear from you Stefan, my good friend. If you're interested in being friends that is. I look forwards to seeing your exploits in all things GWR and beyond, Mr Brunel would be most impressed.

Yours

ScR Esq.

It is most fantastic to hear from you Stefan, my good friend. If you're interested in being friends that is. I look forwards to seeing your exploits in all things GWR and beyond, Mr Brunel would be most impressed.

Yours

ScR Esq.

Thanks!

One can't  have too many friends!

Regards,

Stefan

• RMweb Premium

On another forum I'm on, they have a thread called, funnily enough, 'The Train Station'. It's a place where members who are going away for a while, or coming back after a time away, can let others know so there's less worry about members going quiet. As I'm about to head off on such a break, I'll start up the thread now...

As I'm about to head off on such a break, I'll start up the thread now...

I would err on caution on making such a public announcement of "holidays". You may well return to find that someone less friendly has from other information determined where you live and has taken the opportunity of acquiring your possessions.

Archived