A quantity of TT (12mm gauge) for sale

34theletterbetweenB&D

As title, I have been asked to sell a TT collection.  About 80% Triang stock, supplemented with kit builds. A large quantity of GEM 12mm gauge code 100 rail track, about half used on a  layout, the rest still packaged. Points in varying condition. There is also a quantity of Triang steel railed track, but all very rusty and I would deem unusable.

The modeller appears to have tackled just about every TT loco kit available in the 60s/early 70s, many very successfully. (What was clearly a very neat kit for a class 47,  part finished, was crushed while in storage.) The modeller was clearly an operator, all the RTR and finished kit locos have been run, and the four I have so far tested all sprang to life immediately after over thirty years storage.

Coaches to the number of 15, kits,  two part constructed, six unconstructed kitmaster mk1s, all boxed and three still sealed. (I had no previous idea Kitmaster offered 3mm coaches.)

About 130 wagons mostly Triang.

Triang buildings and trackside equipment.

About 70% of the Triang is still in original boxes, all of it in good used condition, many wagons weathered. So far where a load was included with the wagon, it is still present.

I'll put it up for sale as I work through it in the 'Other gauges' section of RMweb 'Classifieds'.

Archived