Modelmaster Decals

Theakerr

In the packs I ordered for the D11's there were two separated sheets, one covering front numberplates, and the second covering cabside numbers, names, power classification (1P) and route availability (RA4). Unfortunately the three names I wanted were contained in three separate packs, so I had to buy them all. Haven't used them yet but application looks straightforward...time will tell.

Philip

Philip,

You reference packs, are these the renaming packs?  When I go to their web site all I can find are the nameplate packs that show only nameplates and cabside numbers.  When I go to their renaming packs I dont see anything for the D11.  

I have sent yet another e-mail and still no response.  If it wasn't for the good words on this forum I would be very reluctant to try to do business with them.  Fat controller, did you send your e-mail using their web contact address or do you have another one?

Philip,

You reference packs, are these the renaming packs?  When I go to their web site all I can find are the nameplate packs that show only nameplates and cabside numbers.  When I go to their renaming packs I dont see anything for the D11.  

I have sent yet another e-mail and still no response.  If it wasn't for the good words on this forum I would be very reluctant to try to do business with them.  Fat controller, did you send your e-mail using their web contact address or do you have another one?

I used the address on their web-page, and got a reply almost by return.

• RMweb Premium

Theakerr

If you order the Modelmaster D11/1 name plates you get the etched plates with etched smokebox number plates, you have to stipulate that you require cabside numbers, which are waterslide. Power classification, shed and RA numbers are not included. I bought some for 'Somme' recently and am pleased with the product and service I received.

Cheers

Phil.

Modelmaster have a sale this weekend.  In the trail they point out that much of the present range will not be reprinted so once it's gone it's gone.  A look at the website might be a wise investment of time!

Chris

The Saga Continues!  I am starting to think that the Universe does not want me to do business with Modelmaster.  

Based on the feedback from Phil I went to the web site to order a couple of nameplates.  Punched the 1st one in and got a message saying the page couldn't be opened due to too many re-directs.  Went back and punched in the 2nd name, got the same result.  Then happened to glance at my shopping cart and I saw that I had items worth over £350 in the basket.  Went to the basket and saw that according to it I had ordered many sets of nameplates.  Will try a phone call tomorrow when I get up.  Makes one wonder if the web site has been compremised.

Just got off the phone with Modelmaster.  Excellent conversation and nameplates are ordered.  As part of the conversation I brought up the issues I raised in this thread.  Apparently there are interaction issues with some versions of MAC machines   This includes e-mails when sent from the web page and the operation of the web page itself when trying to complete an activity like ordering bits.  Solution is to telephone.  In my, case instant answering of the telephone and very good customer service when connected.

Archived