Scotrail Class 158 nameplates in 4mm

Some of the Class 158 units operated by First Scotrail carry names, in particular:

158702 - "BBC Scotland - 75 Years",

158707 - "Far North Line - 125th Anniversary",

158715 - "Haymarket"

158720 - "Inverness and Nairn Railway - 150 Years".

Does anyone make these for adding to a renumbered Bachmann Class 158?  I need to know which ones before committing to any particular renumber.

Regards

David

Some of the Class 158 units operated by First Scotrail carry names, in particular:

158702 - "BBC Scotland - 75 Years",

158707 - "Far North Line - 125th Anniversary",

158715 - "Haymarket"

158720 - "Inverness and Nairn Railway - 150 Years".

Does anyone make these for adding to a renumbered Bachmann Class 158?  I need to know which ones before committing to any particular renumber.

Regards

David

Try contacting : www.shawplan.com : www.cgwnameplates.co.uk : www.fox-transfers.co.uk : www.modelmasterdecals.com

HTH

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions, although unfortunately none seem to do any Class 158 nameplates. I'll either have to wait until someone produces them or just go for renumbering as one of the units without a name.

158715 has lost one cast plate and has been replaced by a vinyl sticker.

Thanks for pointing this out, as I wasn't aware of this, although as I'd want to represent the unit as it was circa 2007, I assume that it still had both name plates at that time. Unfortunately its academic unless someone produces the nameplates.

Thanks

David

Archived