SEGOG EXHIBITION - 26October 2013

bbishop

We have moved, and our 2013 exhibition will be at Southborough Primary School, Southborough Lane, Bromley, Kent BR2 8AA on Saturday 26 October from 10:00am to 17:00pm.

The 208 bus connects from Orpington, Petts Wood and Bromley South stations. Entrance is £3-00, 50p for children.

The layouts are Leavesden; Rock Ridge (American); Croix St Pierre (French) and my own Höchstädt, which appears on the German Railways thread; Lionel trains and Tinplate tracks.

Traders include Modellers' Mate; Woodpecker books; ACE products; Prototype Replica Model Railway Products; Mark Carne; Graham Willcox; Cyril Kennett and Vintage Trains.

There will be cakes.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Let us just say that I'm not unaware of the clashes, but wasn't party to the decision.  But it is the only show where you can view Spur Null, even though Höchstädt will be somewhat denuded of operators.  I shall be joined by TonyA and tetsudofan of this parish.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Guys,

With less than a week to go, I think it's time to give my exhibition a bit of a bump. It's a local show in the scale of things, small and friendly, and well worth a visit.

For those thinking of going to both Beckenham and Swanley narrow gauge, then Petts Wood is half way between the two - and we are famed for our cakes.

Bill

Höchstädt is now loaded by TonyA and myself in our cars.  Tony will put out the trestles tonight then we will set up the layout tomorrow morning, although I'm using two of the Beaulieu legs instead of trestles, and there are some holes to be drilled..... 

A reminder the exhibition is tomorrow, at Southborough Primary School, Southborough Lane, Bromley, Kent BR2 8AA on Saturday 26 October from 10:30am to 17:00pm.

Bill

Archived