Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Top vid Mr T. Was that a 33 that the camera was in? Engine sounded excellent.

Dave

Thanks for post Dave...............

Nope.........it is a separate camtruck,that the 33 ,was hooked up to......

It will be in use, on ...........Kal's & Jaz's .......... A.V. layout...........in the near future............ :O

Edited by David Todd

Thanks for post Dave...............

Nope.........it is a separate camtruck,that the 33 ,was hooked up to......

It will be in use, on ...........Kal's & Jaz's .......... A.V. layout...........in the near future............ :O

David has arrived safely, the dogs are now nagging him for ear scratching, and walks, modelling May occur when the dog goes for a lay down.......;)

• Like 2

Has Kal read nothing of your thread     ....................    :O  :O

Forgive me, but I have been given a job of relaying some track work today..........

With Kal ,.......... on Arboretum Valley..

Talk about ....cross threading........

If he had done so    ................     he might just have worked out    .....   :no:  .....    how many more times it will have to be re-laid    ....................    :nono:  :nono:

.....     and what is more   ............    where is he going to find a reason for placing one of those those "Irish lower-leg double dealing crossing" things on the layout  ..................    :jester:  :jester:

Surely, you  .....................   

To be fair, his soldering .. [your spelling is getting worse]  .. was good, if i can just stop him putting two blue lines half way up each track we will be fine

.............   did the Soldiering    ............................................................   and to be fair, wasn't dt sent to practice keeping wires together with the Blue Line Company    ...............    :jester:  :jester:

Edit - forgot to giggle until after I pressed the send

Edited by jcredfer

Moorings'

Well Having returned to Dover, after staying with Kal & Jaz,and attending RM Live,last Saturday, with them...........

I find myself,on Dover seafront,this morning, with no dog to walk.........

Contemplating, what I should do with my layout..................

Contemplation  Mood

post-13585-0-09071200-1410942426_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-20758100-1410942431_thumb.jpg

Watching, a different kind of Pullmantur, arrive at the old Dover Marine station.......... :O  :no: 

post-13585-0-99724100-1410942549_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Any thoughts you have there should be very thorough   ............  may just be good enough and   ......

Contemplating, what I should do with my layout..................

Contemplation  Mood

......     could well be  ....   err    ...... "Set in Stone" ........      :pardon:

I feel a quick walk coming on  ......    

post-13585-0-94045700-1410987353_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-50757900-1410987504_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-12891800-1410987509_thumb.jpg

Thought I would make a start..........on the inside brickwork of Priory Tunnel Portal.......now I am back Home......

Thanks to Kal & Jaz, for the few day's, break.........

Very good to meet up with everyone,that Jaz organised last Saturday @ RM Live...Coventry, I may do Peterborough, I enjoyed the day....Thanks....

I notice there are a number of RM member's  layout's,attending our Folkestone Exhibition  do hope to meet you over that weekend

• Like 3