RMweb

1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Sexy?     ......................    sexy?    ................     :scratchhead:   .................?     ..................................................................               :scratchhead:

My My...looks a bit sexy....we gonna be seeing BR Blue 74's on DP????? :sungum:

Dave

...................................      clearly I have been getting things seriously wrong somewhere along the line - must try to see what Mrs J has to say on the subject    ............    oh, well - perhaps not this week  .....   :O  .  :nono:  

Follow the Sequence of the pics, you will get an idea (maybe :no: ), how the track is laid out, this is the 2nd time of track laying......

of 4 or was it 5 time's.           :scratchhead: .. :drag:

Length of straight sections about 17 foot.

Dover riory.

powercab017.jpg

powercab015.jpg

powercab014.jpg

powercab013.jpg

powercab012.jpg

powercab011.jpg

powercab010.jpg

powercab009.jpg

Dover Marine/Western Docks Station.

post-13585-0-31616500-1378021311.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 5

Experiments a couple of light year's ago.

........................   I thought those pictures were from before you got the lights    ........    :scratchhead:   ..........    I must catch-up, before someone else tells me to  ....    :jester:

Laying the Dover Town Yard, Trackbed.

th_doveryardmodel023.jpg

Good Grief!

I really did believe that all that camera truck circuit past the lekky meter and out of the Shakey tunnel and around 10 chain curve was on the grandest scale. This pic and those others in the Flikr sequence have completely blown the illusion for me - it can all be contained within a couple of door widths!

Not sure I can cope with the Colron unvarnished truth :boast:

dhig

:senile: (senile)

Good Grief!

I really did believe that all that camera truck circuit past the lekky meter and out of the Shakey tunnel and around 10 chain curve was on the grandest scale. This pic and those others in the Flikr sequence have completely blown the illusion for me - it can all be contained within a couple of door widths!

Not sure I can cope with the Colron unvarnished truth :boast:

dhig

:senile: (senile)

Mornin,  dh, (RaR)

Yes, but where you live........ :O

Door width's tend to be on the large side.................. :drag: 

P1010678.jpg

• Like 3

Not to worry dh   ......

Many thanks for that.....but...

......how does it get under the DP footbridge ? :scratchhead:

dhig

.........   that thing sticking out is just the key for the clockwork camera motor, which runs the film through   ......    :sungum: