Stuck for how to alter name

shortliner

I picked up this quite nice HO scale coach, for £3.00,  at the Inverness Exhibition  at the weekend - I have since added a driver and passengers,but can anyone suggest how I can change the name to something more US sounding - bearing in mind that I model USA - without going to an enormous cost, or difficulty as in a complete repaint - possibly a ready manufactured decal or wrapper - It has a small version of the name on the front and rear too.

Any sensible suggestion will be gratefully recieved - Thanks for looking

Jack

post-6688-0-71482600-1378911218_thumb.jpg

post-6688-0-39958900-1378911220_thumb.jpg

I picked this quite nice coach up at the Inverness Exhibition for £3.00 at the weekend - I have since added a driver and passengers,but can anyone suggest how I can change the name to something more US sounding - bearing in mind that I model USA - without going to an enormous cost, or difficulty as in a complete repaint possibly a ready manufactured decal or wrapper - It has a small version of the name on the front and rear too.

Any sensible suggestion will be gratefully recieved - Thanks for looking

Jack

attachicon.gifbus1.jpg

attachicon.gifbus2.jpg

Just to add - my current thoughts revolve around one of those Brother lable printers - but if anyone has other ideas.....

Archived