Suitible Transfers for Roxey ICI John Summers Hoppers

I am currently building a rake of 7 John Summers Bogie Hoppers in 4mm scale as used when they were bought by ICI.

The problem I am now facing are with the Transfers for the Wagons. The Red Electrification Flashes are no problem I can source these from for example Fox Transfers. My first version is based on a photo on the Roxey website of one built and painted.

First off the “NON POOL” lettering on left hand side on inward sloping side of hopper who does suitable transfers in 4mm scale

Second on the sole bar left-hand side there is a marking representing the wagon number plate having a yellow background with I presume black lettering. What is it and again who produces something suitable.

Third Top of hopper left hand side the Black square with 3 rows of lettering.

It appears to me to top line is PHV, the second line I can not make out what it is and the third line CM and I presume the wagon number. To do this I am thinking of using a suitable size Black Blanking transfer and then on top the appropriate lettering. Any suggestions as to suitable transfers to do this.

From further research looking at a works photo of a refurbished Hopper for ICI The lettering seems to be applied white lettering straight on to the upper LH side as follows

PHV

something I can not make out any clues?

Wagon Number i.e. ICIM 19152

On the slopping LH side again logo NON POOL plus above it a possibly square symbol. Any clues as to who might produce a suitable transfer?

Lastly on the sole bare Far left hand side Lettering 4* what does this mean?

Thanks in advance

Archived