Wrightlines O-16.5 Peckett and Bagnall

queensquare

• RMweb Gold

A friend who is not a member of RMWeb is looking for either or both of the above kits - see below. 

Does any kind soul have either or, miraculously, both of the ex-Wrightlines narrow gauge Bagnall 0 4 0 ST or Peckett 0 4 0 ST kits still on the shelf and would be willing to sell... or know someone who does?

I think ABS acquired the rights and the stock, but have none for sale now or in the foreseeable future. 

Best wishes - Andrew

If anyone has one in their gloat box and would be willing to sell it at a sensible price could they please PM me.

many thanks Jerry

• RMweb Premium

I assume your friend has contacted Adrian at ABS - he is a member here as adrianbs although a phone call is perhaps best

He was trading with a couple of tables full of Wrightlines stock on Saturday at ExpoNG at Swanley but I don't know if he had the locos in question.

The 7mm Narrow Gauge Association has an active second hand sales operation and if your friend is a member then it's just possible they might have one in stock - especially as Bob's car broke down on the way to ExpoNG and not all the stock arrived at the show - most of it went back home in the car transporter !!

Archived