Looking for LNWR north light plans or photos

Hi

I've searched for some photos or plans of an LNWR north light engine shed to help me craft a model based on John's Scalescenes one. I would like to add a water tank on top and some offices attached, like the Lostock Hall shed but I only need to make a small single road shed (could be pushed to two roads).

Does anyone have any pointers or suggestions please as to where I could find something to work from. I'm by no means a skilled modeller but I do enjoy the Scalescenes range, they are brill.

Cheers

Martin

Age 52 1/4

Hi

I've searched for some photos or plans of an LNWR north light engine shed to help me craft a model based on John's Scalescenes one. I would like to add a water tank on top and some offices attached, like the Lostock Hall shed but I only need to make a small single road shed (could be pushed to two roads).

Does anyone have any pointers or suggestions please as to where I could find something to work from. I'm by no means a skilled modeller but I do enjoy the Scalescenes range, they are brill.

Cheers

Martin

Age 52 1/4

Hi Martin,

Try LNWR Portrayed by Jack Nelson. It is a Peco Publication.

Cheers

Paul

Thanks very much for that, I'll see if I can track one down from anywhere except Amazon - it's US$327.30 before posting to NZ! :O

The only LNWR related book in Auckland libraries is called "Blood on the line" :scratchhead:

I read that Jack Nelson also did some of the displays at Betws-y-Coed

Cheers for the tip

Martin

Archived