Clubs around Braintree

hughconway

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any model railway clubs around Braintree? Particularly interested in 1950's Eastern region layouts but not affiliated with any scale/gauge/period at the moment. Preferably active with weekly/fortnightly meetings.

Many thanks,

Hugh

• RMweb Premium

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any model railway clubs around Braintree? Particularly interested in 1950's Eastern region layouts but not affiliated with any scale/gauge/period at the moment. Preferably active with weekly/fortnightly meetings.

Many thanks,

Hugh

The very useful UKModelShops site has a list of clubs in the area - with a bit of luck someone will be here soon with a bit more local knoweldge

http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/county/clubs/Essex

Mike

• RMweb Premium

Hello Hugh.

I am a member of the Braintree & Halstead model Railway Club. They are a merry bunch of people that have very different regions and time periods.

They meet on a Monday night at the Colne Valley Railway. in a ex-BR 50ft full brake at the back of the site on an Monday evening at 20:30 hrs to around 22:00 hrs. (Not tonight though)

For further information please contact the Club chairman on the following phone number 01376 324204, or the club secretary on 01787 474412.

I hope that this is information is of help.

Terry.

• RMweb Premium

Hello Hugh.

I am a member of the Braintree & Halstead model Railway Club. They are a merry bunch of people that have very different regions and time periods.

They meet on a Monday night at the Colne Valley Railway. in a ex-BR 50ft full brake at the back of the site on an Monday evening at 20:30 hrs to around 22:00 hrs. (Not tonight though)

For further information please contact the Club chairman on the following phone number 01376 324204, or the club secretary on 01787 474412.

I hope that this is information is of help.

Terry.

Terry

In the link I gave Hugh, your club is listed but without any contact details - it might be worth taking this up with Adrian (UKMS) to get your club information published

Mike

Archived