If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Has there been a style sheet change?

Don't know if its a setting at my end, or a change at RMWeb, but my machine's view changed today - everything got smaller and scrunched up.  Its not a magnification setting.   I wonder if its a style sheet change at RMWeb ?

Running Windows-7 and IE 11. 

• RMweb Premium

Mine does the same from time to time but not just with RMweb. All I do is to re-adjust the Zoom level on my browser and things are back to normal.

I've no idea what causes it and it appears quite random.

No changes here Nigel. Have you tried an alternative browser to see if the issue is present there too?

Thanks for confirming no changes on the server. 

It seems to be confined to IE11 on one machine.  I tried alternate computers and browsers, and the "compatibility view" settings.   Also tried clearing cache and history.

It is very odd, affecting only RMWeb, it looks like a font change; the helvetica font appears to have reduced width.   

Much digging at this end, seems to be caused by installing SolidEdge 2D CAD program to this machine (I usually use SolidEdge on the other computer);  I've taken SolidEdge out and the problem has resolved itself  (next few hours, working out what in SolidEdge installer is messing with IE11 !, clearly the installer is doing something to the font libraries)

So, bottom line, not an RMWeb server issue !

- Nigel

Archived