Point motors

Phil  H

• RMweb Gold

Hi All. Any body now the over all height of this unit. I have sent e-mail to Peco but have had no replay.

I've just looked at the 'manual' (as you probably have Phil) and there's nothing in there - it would seem that the only possible source is the Peco Technical Bureau as the things aren't yet on the market as far as I know.

Hi Joseph_ Pastell. I posted in the topic description  it was the new Peco Smart Switch with the Servo Motor, and that I had sent a e-mail

to peco as to what is the over all height, and as yet I have had no reply. My new 00gauge layout is to be on two level's and have allowed

100mm / 4" in between base boards, in being the norm as to other layout's I have done.

Regards Phil H.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Gorden S. Thanks for the info, it all now makes sense. Needs to be re-activated /or taken out all together in my view.

I will try not to fall in to that trap again makes you feel stupid.

Regards Phil H.

Mind you it did make sense to me Phil - as it's the only upcoming thing from Peco in the way of point motors that i could think of I did a quick 'net search to get the link to the manual - and drew the same blank that you had hit.

Archived